The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. Now, because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are using it to create all kinds of websites.
But, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”, and that’s the problem. But the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static page. Also, they don’t know how to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout. Check out the facts:
FACT: Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
FACT: Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. This causes their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
FACT: Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
FACT: Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
This WordPress Tutorial is the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality of your site. And that will help make sure your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
If you are intimidated by WordPress, this guide will make learning a breeze! This guide will give you the knowledge you need to overcome frustration. Also, it will give you the knowledge to succeed.
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog (header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages. And this could potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated. So I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.